Join us for our second Secret Location Dining event on 30 June 2017 for an evening of good food, a stunning location and a bit of a mystery where we are going to take you!
If you are dreaming of a sunny holiday in the Mediterranean, of eating delicious, freshly prepared food in a Taverna with a glass of wine while watching the sun go down over the sea – then this is the event for you. Our South African Chef Sam and his team will serve up a delicious Mediterranean buffet to remind you of hot evenings in Spain or Greece. Hopefully the Exmoor weather will do the rest!
And here is the new menu:
Starter (Sharing Platter)
A selection of charcuterie from Somerset Charcuterie
Served with –
Cheese Stuffed mini peppers
Smokey Albondigas with tomato salsa
Yoghurt marinated chicken skewers cooked on the BBQ
Lebanese style lamb kebabs
Stuffed sweet peppers (v)
Patatas bravas (v)
Greek Salad (v)
Vegetable couscous with harissa dressing (v)
Honey pistachio tart with yogurt.
Your Ticket includes:
- Transport to and from the venue*
(pick-up from West Somerset Railway Station in Minehead at 7pm)
- A “Travel Bag” with a 20cl bottle of Prosecco and a few other goodies to enjoy on your scenic journey to the venue
- A choice of Pimms or Raspberry Prosecco Cocktail on arrival
- Home-made Lemonade
- Half a bottle of wine
- The full menu (see above – and possibly even more!)
* Weather permitting, we are going to dine outside. However, should it be too cold, or too windy, or too wet, we will retreat indoors – and enjoy the stunning Exmoor scenery through big windows.